failed run by a few seconds), 243 (ASMO PACE for GED
earners), 262 (Got ratted out by shipmate to remain
nameless and blameless for pink eye against RDC's orders
to remain mum on the issue at gas mask issue), and ran
Battle Stations with 283.
5 Weeks at NTC waiting on a signature from a RTC doctor
to continue on to BESS.
BESS then STS "A" School Class 00030
Picked USS Cheyenne (SSN 773) and served nearly two years
aboard her - NPQ'd by medical following threat by said
medical unit to be put on report for "malingering" if
reported to shore medical for treatment of extreme,
chronic, ongoing, disabling back pain.
Went to PHNSY & IMF for rest of tour; cut short to 4.
years by "alcohol rehabilitation failure".
- Qualified Enlisted Submarine Warfare 17 MAY 2001 aboard
USS Cheyenne (SSN 773).
- Disqualified all watches per CO and recommended NPQ by
medical; NPQ per SUBRON date unknown
- Never sailed on a surface ship
- Denied assignment to Afghanistan unit by PHNSY
- Discharged General (Under Honorable Conditions) 16 DEC
- Permanent and Total Disability Rating from VA for
service connected disability 01 MAY 2013
- Gold Legacy Life Member VFW Post 8790
- PUFL MAL American Legion
- Life Member DAV Chapter 9
- Life Member AMVETS MAL
- Life Member VMW
Who We Are How to Join Members Page HomePage Index Navy News
Naval HistoryShip Locator Links FeedbackCredits NAVetsUSA Events
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org